Coles Kedron —Brisbane QLD
- Project Year: 2016
- Client: Adco Constructions
- Project Type: Commercial
- IPD Workflow: “Engaged by the builder under minor consultant’s agreement”
- Technical Aspects:
- Used consultants drawings for member sizes and connections.
- Used Architect’s model to locate steelwork as their drawings had minimal dimensions.
- Project Specifications:
- 4650 sq/m of retail floor space – Single Level – Plant Decks – Steelwork
- Steelwork Tonnage: 126t
- Cold Rolled ‘Meters’: 6610 l/m
We were engaged by Adco Constructions to work in an early engagement framework, whereby we would work with the Consultants to deliver the builder Shop Detail dwgs and reports earlier than could be expected under traditional workflow methods. Material reports were used in the Tender process to give a more accurate representation of the steelwork tonnage and precast sq/m, in order for the builder to obtain sharper pricing from subcontractors.