Coomera Retail Development
- Project Year: 2017
- Client: Adco Constructions
- Project Type: Commercial
- IPD Workflow: “Engaged by the builder under minor consultant’s agreement”
- Technical Aspects:
- Used consultants models and design sketches to develop our ICM and Shop Drawings.
- Project Specifications:
- 9500 sq/m of retail floor space
- Steelwork Tonnage: 190t
- Cold Rolled ‘Meters’: 9270 l/m
- Precast tonnage: 1140 t
- Precast Sq/m: 3315 sq/m (One Face)
We were engaged by Adco Constructions to work in an early engagement framework, whereby we would work with the Consultants to deliver the builder Shop Detail dwgs and reports earlier than could be expected under traditional workflow methods. Material reports were used in the Tender process to give a more accurate representation of the steelwork tonnage and precast sq/m, in order for the builder to obtain sharper pricing from subcontractors.